Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida, Inc.
CLASSIFICATION: Salary, Full time
Are you self-directed and results-driven?
Do you believe in the power of every girl?
Do you want to work flexible hours from home with the opportunity to be out and about in the community as a Girl Scout representative?
Our membership team is looking to hire a dynamic, independent go-getter to serve as our next Community Manager. We are seeking someone who can take a prospective lead and turn it into three new Girl Scouts – and maybe a new Troop Leader!
This role is responsible for new member recruitment, support, conversion, and renewal. Additionally, the selected individual will be responsible for representing the organization in the community at a variety of meetings, including Service Unit meetings. The Community Manager is also responsible for increasing brand awareness and nurturing community partnerships within an assigned geographic area.
This is an out-based position that works flexible hours from home with extensive travel throughout an assigned territory, which is to be determined. This Community Manager will report directly to the Director of Membership & Community Partnerships and will join a team of four other Community Managers.
This position will be hired at a salary of $40,000.
Who are we seeking?
- A professional who has experience in recruitment or sales, which was goal-oriented and demanded outcome-driven results.
- A prioritizer, with superior time management skills to maximize productivity, and ensure adherence to performance goals.
- A consummate professional with excellent networking skills and the ability to build relationships and work with individuals of diverse backgrounds and ages.
- A strong communicator with presentation skills that attract, and appeal to diverse audiences.
- Someone with excellent conflict resolution skills.
- A tech-savvy candidate with successful experience utilizing, or a commitment to, working with relational databases like Salesforce and the demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows Explorer with proficiency.
- A candidate who has the ability to work independently while effectively monitoring processes and supplying regular reporting.
- A candidate with a reliable vehicle and a valid Florida State drivers’ license with a satisfactory driving record and eligibility for coverage under any applicable agency insurance.
What else will you need?
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated professional experience in outcome-driven sales or recruitment functions.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar databases preferred.
- Experience working in a nonprofit organization preferred.
- Bilingual – Spanish preferred.
What will you get?
We are an energetic group that works really hard, but we also like to have lots of FUN! We’re building future leaders of tomorrow, so we provide development opportunities that foster both professional and personal growth and an exceptional benefits package that includes paid holidays; a paid summer shut-down the 1st week in July and a paid winter break!
We provide an exceptional work environment; generous amount of vacation and sick time; subsidized medical and dental insurance; free Teladoc, employee assistance program access, life and disability insurance; and offer for employees to fund through payroll deductions additional life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a pre-paid legal plan, vision coverage, and discounts on veterinarian visits. Team members also receive discounts at our Council shop and are eligible to participate in a 401k plan with employer match from day one with no vesting period! An additional 401k profit sharing plan is also available after one year of service with a vesting schedule.
As if that’s not enough, all team members are invited to join our Equity Team, to participate in Dog Days of Summer, on-site yoga, on-site massages and regular Health & Wellness challenges! We are also a Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualifying employer.
How do you apply?
Complete our online application in consideration for an opportunity to begin your career in Girl Scouting today! Click here to apply: https://gssef.applicantpro.com/jobs/2790972.html
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Note: This posting may be closed or canceled at any time based on business needs.
Contributions benefit United Way of Palm Beach County, a not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. Our EIN is 59-0683258.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF UNITED WAY OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, CH802, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, OR AT www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” United Way of Palm Beach County receives 100% of each contribution.