Compliance and Quality Assurance Director
Families First of Palm Beach County
CLASSIFICATION: Salary, Full time
Families First of Palm Beach County is seeking a Compliance and Quality Assurance Director
Seeking a professional with a minimum of a master’s in the Human Service Field and five years or more experience, with a preference in quality assurance and compliance; priority will be given to the candidate familiar with working on and overseeing a national accreditation.
Purpose of Position
Actively participate in the agency’s performance improvement process to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality of care possible and the agency is in compliance with licensing, accreditation, contractual and legal standards. This position works in risk management, developing data collection and program methods that measure program activity. In collaboration with management and staff, identify areas for improvement and implement quality improvement initiatives that will result in positive change. Embrace and promote the agency mission, vision and philosophy in all words, deeds and actions.
Position Responsibilities and Standards for Measuring Performance
The Compliance and Quality Assurance Director is accountable for the following:
- Perform regular reviews of agency documentation (i.e., clinical, human resources, fiscal, compliance, etc.) to ensure quality, fidelity, and compliance. Collaborate with staff to implement quality improvement initiatives to address deficiencies when necessary.
- Oversee the Council on Accreditation and other national and local accreditations and ensure the agency remains compliant will all accreditations.
- Prepare written reports of quality improvement activities, including strengths, corrective actions, and recommendations to ensure long-term compliance with policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with managers and directors to promote staff understanding of licensure, accreditation, privacy & confidentiality standards, and agency/program-specific policies and procedures. Develop and facilitate training on best practices, agency initiatives, etc.
- Regularly review existing and draft new policies and procedures when necessary, and other documents for senior management review and implementation.
- Collaborate with senior management, directors, and staff in the program monitoring process, including the preparation process, being a knowledgeable representative during the monitoring, and conducting follow-ups at the end of the monitoring.
- Assist in the incident and grievance reporting process, including entering and tracking incidents in databases, and conducting root cause investigations and facilitating quality improvement initiatives to ensure the health and safety of clients, guests and staff.
- Assist with measuring and tracking utilization. Collaborate with program managers and staff to address barriers to maximizing utilization.
- Manage/coordinate executive level meetings to include quarterly PQI, and monthly executive leadership.
- Actively serve as the agency’s representative to assigned external committees, task forces, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Please fax your resume to (561) 881-3827 or e-mail Jobs@familiesfirstpbc.org
Full-time exempt position with benefits including 401K, paid medical, dental, vision, life and ltd. Generous vacation and sick time.
Salary Range: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
EOE, Level II background screening, DFWP, E-verify
Contributions benefit United Way of Palm Beach County, a not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. Our EIN is 59-0683258.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF UNITED WAY OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, CH802, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, OR AT www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” United Way of Palm Beach County receives 100% of each contribution.