United Way of Palm Beach County
CLASSIFICATION: Full time
REPORTS TO: Director of Communications
United Way of Palm Beach County seeks a full-time marketing professional that can support the Marketing Team’s efforts to bring United Way’s evolving brand to life, illustrate our mission, and work in a way that excites, engages and motivates the community to take action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with implementing a strategic marketing and communications plan that utilizes key messages and effective marketing strategies to maintain high visibility and relevance year-round.
- Support United Way partners on co-branding opportunities as directed.
- Utilize the UWW Message Platform to formulate effective messages and stories.
- Organize and execute United Way of Palm Beach County marketing strategy and adhere to branding standards.
- Provide strategic opinions, including design and production, on all collateral projects for United Way of Palm Beach County.
- Evaluate, recommend, and monitor brand execution.
- Assist with all written items to be sent to donors or stakeholders to ensure consistent branding.
- Produce regular e-newsletters to be sent to United Way of Palm Beach County’s email distribution list.
- Management of external communication through web, electronic, print, and social media platforms.
- Responsible for writing, editing, messaging and consistency in materials.
- Assists with developing marketing materials and promotions for events.
- Research and develop innovative and effective plans around digital strategy to target multi-channel marketing programs.
- Execute social media strategies across platforms, including: creating engaging content, posting, keeping profiles up-to-date, monitoring pages, and tracking and analyzing metrics.
- Develop and update content on United Way’s website, pull reports, and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Create and/or edit content and distribute e-blasts (e-newsletters, evites, etc.) using applicable software.
- Leverage social media and online engagement opportunities.
- Provide regular updates of email lists to ensure messages are reaching target audiences.
- Support the Marketing and Communications department with invoices and payment processing.
- Provide other administrative support as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office/365
- Work in a hybrid environment
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Proven work experience in a Marketing Communications role
- Strong written and public speaking skills and the ability to effectively use communications to advance the organization’s brand strategy.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative.
- Strong deadline-driven project management skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Able to be resourceful and creative in an environment with limited resources.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply at: https://uwpbc.applicantpool.com/jobs/783223.html
Contributions benefit United Way of Palm Beach County, a not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. Our EIN is 59-0683258.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF UNITED WAY OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, CH802, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, OR AT www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” United Way of Palm Beach County receives 100% of each contribution.