Navigator – BRIDGES at Lake Worth
Community Partners of South Florida (CPSFL)
CLASSIFICATION: Full time
Come be part of a diverse, progressive, and forward thinking organization that changes lives!
Community Partners of South Florida (CPSFL) changes the odds for children and families facing adversity and creates lasting social change by providing comprehensive services and solutions that target the areas of Behavioral/Mental Health, Housing, and Community Services. We have over 30 years of experience working with individuals, children and families on their journeys to self-sustainability. As a learning organization, we provide exceptional training and development opportunities and continuously invest in the personal and professional growth of our staff. Partner with us and Change The Odds!
CPSFL has an exciting opportunity for a Navigator for BRIDGES at Lake Worth for a full-time position. The purpose of BRIDGES is to enhance parental & community capacity in targeted neighborhoods around increasing healthy births, decreasing child abuse and neglect, increasing school readiness and increasing rates for 3rd grade children reading on grade level.
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school Diploma Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in related field; may exchange years of education for years of experience.
- Flexible in work hours including some evenings and some Saturdays.
- Bi-lingual, as needed for the community.
Why join CPSFL family?
- Flexible scheduling to enhance a positive work-life balance. We encourage and support employee empowerment and autonomy.
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive community transformation.
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people.
- You will be part of a family culture which promotes trust, love, and human dignity. To us, you will not be just another number, but a member of our valued team with a voice to senior leadership.
- As a learning organization we provide exceptional training and development opportunities.
- Our employees find long-lasting careers with CPSFL, and many managers and senior leaders have been promoted from within.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive pay, and our FT positions come with great benefits such as paid vacation, personal & sick time, and paid holidays (including a week off from Christmas to New Year)! FT employees also receive subsidized medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, EAP, legal and financial services, and even pet insurance!
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
CPSFL fosters an environment that supports equity in race, gender, religion, diversity and inclusion at the individual, organizational and community levels in service to our mission.
To apply please visit https://www.cp-cto.org/search-jobs-apply
Contributions benefit United Way of Palm Beach County, a not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. Our EIN is 59-0683258.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF UNITED WAY OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, CH802, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, OR AT www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” United Way of Palm Beach County receives 100% of each contribution.