- Implemented Mobile Summer BreakSpot Pilot Program in The Glades at 11 sites in 2018. Nearly 6,000 meals were served to approximately 800 children.
- Implementing cold storage grant to increase refrigeration and freezer space at food pantries in The Glades in 2018.
- Implemented Weekend Backpack Program in Belle Glade and Wellington, providing 734 students weekend backpacks during the school year. The program operates at four Boys and Girls Clubs locations and provides nutritious meals for students to take home every Friday throughout the school year, ensuring children receiving free or reduced lunch at school during the week also have access to healthy on the weekends.
- Assisted four school schools with gardens built in Belle Glade by FFA students as part of a social entrepreneurship pilot program to create a sustainable farmers market capable of earning income.
- Continue to increase knowledge, identify communication and marketing opportunities with key stakeholders and Palm Beach County residents about Hunger Relief Plan.