IMPACT the Future for Generations to Come
United Way of Palm Beach County is committed to the long-term vitality of our community. An endowment gift to United Way of Palm Beach County will allow us to create an ever-strengthening impact in our community for future generations. We believe that everyone in Palm Beach County deserves access to the basics such as food, education, housing and health.
1 in 5 Palm Beach County residents are served by our nonprofit partners and special projects. We carefully identify our community’s needs and invest in programs and special projects that strategically address those needs, truly helping to improve the lives of our residents and advance the common good.
Plan your legacy gift to United Way today, and help us impact the future.
Imagine a future where all children have access to a high-quality education, all working individuals achieve financial stability, and all community members have access to the resources they need to lead healthy lives.
Legacy Gifts allow donors to:
- Leave a legacy that fits your philanthropic goals
- Make a long-term investment in our community
- Help meet the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors for generations to come
In addition, donors who make Legacy Gifts enjoy:
- The confidence that comes with investing in an organization that has been serving our local community since 1928
- Sizable income and estate tax deductions
- Favorable capital gains tax treatment
- Additional options to provide income for you and your loved ones for life
This could be your legacy.
Through our legacy giving options you can create a lasting legacy for future generations.
Questions or would you like to set up an appointment?
Please contact Danielle Hanson, Vice President of Major Gifts & Planned Giving | 561.375.6649
The materials provided on this website are not intended as legal or tax advice. We encourage you to consult your own financial advisor to arrange a gifting plan that best suits your personal circumstances and vested interest in United Way of Palm Beach County.