Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP) –Phase CARES Funding
Below is information and documents pertaining to the Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP) Phase CARES application process. It is strongly suggested that you read all the instructions on this page before downloading or printing the documents below and that you thoroughly read the application instructions before submitting the application.
There are six files you will need to download in order to apply for EFSP funds:
- EFSP Phase CARES Application Instructions (read before submitting) – this is a PDF document.
- EFSP Phase CARES Application – this is a Word document.
- EFSP Phase CARES Required Forms– these are PDF documents.
- EFSP Phase 35 Responsibilities and Requirements Manual (Previous Phase Manual) – this is a large, PDF file. Depending on your computer system, it may take longer to download. Please be patient.
- EFSP Phase 36 Addendum to the Phase 35 Manual – this is a PDF document
- EFSP Phase 37 and CARES Addendum to the Phase 35 Manual – this is a PDF document
Applications must be received by United Way of Palm Beach County by noon on Friday, June 5, 2020. NO LATE PROPOSALS WILL BE ACCEPTED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 please call (561) 375-6600 to verify if United Way’s offices have reopened. If the office is closed, staff will be available to receive your application on the following dates and times: Wednesday, June 3rd, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. or Friday, June 5th 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE TYPEWRITTEN. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. All applications must be submitted via mail or hand-delivered. No electronic submissions.
Instructions for Downloading the Application and RFP
It is suggested that you first download and save all the documents to your computer before beginning to complete the application. You will not be able to fill out the application and save it online. Save it to your own computer.
Please note some computer systems may take a few extra minutes to download the file, depending on your computer system. In the Word document, you will see grey text boxes where you need to enter information. The text boxes will expand and will provide enough space, based on the specified character maximum, for your answers.
If you have any questions regarding the documents or the funding process, please contact Tamara Worley at (561) 375-6630.
If you have difficulties downloading the above documents, please contact Chloe Troll, Director of Communications, at (561) 375-6641.