Emergency Food & Shelter (EFSP) Program – Phase 40
Below is information and documents pertaining to the Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP) Phase 40 application process. It is strongly suggested that you read all the instructions on this page before downloading or printing the documents below and that you thoroughly read the application instructions before submitting the application.
There are eight files you will need to download in order to apply for EFSP funds:
- EFSP Phase 40 Application Instructions (read before submitting) – this is a PDF document.
- EFSP Phase 40 Application – this is a Word document.
- EFSP Phase 40 Required Forms – these are PDF documents.
- EFSP Phase 35 Responsibilities and Requirements Manual (Previous Phase Manual) – this is a large, PDF file. Depending on your computer system, it may take longer to download. Be patient.
- EFSP Phase 36 Addendum to the Phase 35 Manual – this is a PDF document
- EFSP Phase 37 & CARES Addendum to the Phase 35 Manual – this is a PDF document
- EFSP Phase 38 Addendum to the Phase 35 Manual – this is a PDF document
- EFSP Phase 39 & Phase ARPA-R Program Changes and Guidance – this is a PDF document
Applications must be received by United Way of Palm Beach County by noon on Monday, January 30, 2023. NO LATE PROPOSALS WILL BE ACCEPTED!! NO EXCEPTIONS!! NOTE: staff will ONLY be available to receive your application on Monday, January 30th, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE TYPEWRITTEN. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. All applications must be submitted via hand-delivered. No electronic submissions.
Instructions for Downloading the Application and RFP
It is suggested that you first download and save all the documents to your computer before beginning to complete the application. You will not be able to fill out the application and save it online. Save it to your own computer.
Please note some computer systems may take a few extra minutes to download the file, depending on your computer system. In the Word document, you will see gray text boxes where you need to enter information. The text boxes will expand and will provide enough space, based on the specified character maximum, for your answers.
If you have any questions regarding the documents or the funding process, please contact Tamara Worley at (561) 375-6630.
If you have difficulties downloading the above documents, please contact Chris Burns, Senior Graphic Designer at (561) 375-6615.