“A student led solution to community problems”
What is Student United Way?
Student United Way is a student-led club on college and university campuses and high schools. Through Student United Way, students work to advance the common good …
- Give, Advocate, and Volunteer in the areas of Education, Income, and Health
- Grow as leaders and connect to the community, and
- Build lasting relationships with each other and the United Way movement
Benefits to Students
- Earn volunteer hours
- Learn new skills, gain experience, and grow as leaders as you work to advance the common good in your community and on campus.
- Represent the global United Way movement both to your student peers and to community leaders from nonprofit Executive Directors to CEOs of large companies
- By representing both students and United Way, you will have the opportunity to help bridge the “town/gown” divide that separates many campuses and their communities.
Palm Beach Central High School and Palm Beach Lakes High School
Interested? Click here to download the application.
Questions? Please contact Nubia Ortega
Fill out the form below to sign up for an upcoming volunteer project!
Inayat, grade 10 at Suncoast High School, says this about volunteering with United Way:
“Volunteering for United Way gives me the opportunity to connect with my community. The organization has provided me with an avenue and means to assist and serve, for a cause, that has always been close to my heart. Spending my time as a volunteer allows me to give back to my community and hopefully make a difference to the people I am assisting. It also helps me develop new skills and build on experience and knowledge. It can be a lot of fun too when helping kids pick up school supplies or out with them on a farm, gleaning veggies.”