United Way of Palm Beach County salutes our 2017-18 Top Workplace Campaigns. Thank you for your extraordinary support and for choosing United Way of Palm Beach County as your philanthropy of choice. Together, we are measurably improving lives in our community.
Top Corporate Supporters
1. Publix Super Markets, Inc., and Publix Charities
2. NextEra Energy, Inc. and Florida Power & Light Company (IBEW Local #1191)
3. Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners (CWA Local #3181, ATU Local #1577, IAFF Local #2928)
4. NCCI Holdings, Inc.
5. Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
6. Pratt & Whitney (IAMAW Local #971)
7. Wells Fargo
8. The School District of Palm Beach County (CTA-PBC, SEIU/FPSU)
Contributions benefit United Way of Palm Beach County, a not-for-profit tax-exempt organization. “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF UNITED WAY OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, CH802, MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1. 800.435.7352 WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, OR AT www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”
United Way of Palm Beach County receives 100% of each contribution.