United Way of Palm Beach County’s Volunteer Tax Assistance (VITA) program is proud to offer a completely virtual income tax preparation option this year. Using IRS-approved and encrypted technology, you can meet with a VITA volunteer from the comfort of your home to have your taxes filed for free. Please review the qualifications below. If you agree to all of the terms, submit your name and email address below and a volunteer will reach out to you with next steps. Thank you!
Virtual Tax Filing Qualifications:
- Is your 2020 household income 66,000 or less?
- Do you have access to a computer or mobile device?
- Are you comfortable using video meeting software?
- Are you comfortable communicating via email?
- Do you have tax documents, social security card, and photo identification available digitally or the have ability to make the physical documents digital?
Virtual Tax Filing Interest Form: