The Cotton Bottom Diaper Bank is the first free standing diaper bank in Palm Beach County. They provide free diapers, wipes, and potty training kits to low-income families in need through provider partner agencies to combat diaper need to keep babies and toddlers clean, healthy, and dry.
Did you know?
- 1 in 3 American families reports experiencing diaper need.
- 5 million children in the U.S. aged three or younger live in low-income families.
- Infants require up to 12 diapers per day; toddlers require about 8.
- Disposable diapers can cost $70 to $80 per month per baby.
- No state or federal child safety-net program allocates dollars specifically for the purchase of diapers.
- Without transportation, buying diapers at a convenience store rather than a large “big box” store can significantly increase the monthly cost of diapers.
- Most childcare centers, even free and subsidized facilities require parents to provide a day’s supply of disposable diapers.
Because of the economic impact and loss of income due to COVID-19 in our community, the need to help families with diapers is even greater.
3 Easy Ways to Help with Diaper Need During September:
- Select an item off of The Cotton Bottom Diaper Bank’s Target Wishlist.
- Volunteer at one of our weekly diaper packing volunteer events each Tuesday in September from 6-8pm in West Palm Beach.
- Use the form below to make a donation and turn dollars into diapers, wipes, and training kits.
$25 Donation = 100 diapers and 2 baby wipe packs
$50 Donation = 200 diapers and 4 baby wipe packs
$100 Donation = 400 diapers and 8 baby wipe packs
$250 Donation = 25 potty training kits
$500 Donation = 25 potty training kits, 1000 diapers, and 10 baby wipe packs
Thank you for helping us care for local families!