- Capturing asset information related to services for Hunger Relief. [i.e. Number of Summer BreakSpots, number of backpack program providers, number of congregate meal locations and number of soup kitchens, number of pantries and other data.]
- Assisted four school schools with gardens built in Belle Glade by FFA students as part of a social entrepreneurship pilot program to create a sustainable farmers market capable of earning income.
- Continue to increase total refrigeration and freezer space across Palm Beach County by providing commercial-grade refrigerators and freezers to local food pantries, increasing their capacity to store and distribute healthy food.
- Working with community partners and residents to plan and implement Healthy Corner Stores Initiative in Riviera Beach and The Glades. The collaborative effort helps increase access to healthy, affordable food by encouraging small-scale store owners to begin offering fresh produce.
- Increasing effectiveness of educational programs through cross-agency collaboration, combining nutrition events with other community events and providing awareness support for already existing programs.