In the absence of protective relationships, toxic stress in childhood impacts an individual’s well-being across the lifetime. This workshop provides an overview of the ACE Study, Trauma, Toxic Stress and the Impact on Health.
Cost:Participants will learn:
- Outcome and Findings of the ACE study;
- Definition of Toxic Stress and its Impact on the Developing Brain throughout the Lifespan;
- About the ACEs and Resilience Surveys, including their own scores;
- The importance of creating trauma-informed and resilience-building practices based on the findings of the ACEs research;Ê
- Shifting Thinking and Practice to become Trauma-Informed